Well hello lovelies!
How is it already August?!! This year is flying by! Blogging has been absent from my mind since our move back down to South Eastern Idaho in March. I haven’t posted a blog post since Valentines Day! How sad is that? I have to admit, I haven’t had a lot of time to sit down and blog. Hopefully this post will get me back in the blogging mood, since I miss you all dearly! I also have a huge event to plan for next summer, so I will definitely be posting updates about it. If you are following me on Instagram and Snapchat you might be more familiar with all the happenings, but here is a quick recap of the major happenings.
- March 2017: Moved to South Eastern Idaho and started my new job! I finally landed a dream job in Communications 🙂
- April 2017: Roxy made it to her first barrel racing futurity in Walla Walla, WA. My horse trainer jockeyed her. She clocked in the 1D against some big competition but unfortunately didn’t place. I was pretty dang proud of her, since she has a quarter of the time on her compared to all the other horses competing.
- May 2017: My boyfriend, now FIANCE finally popped the question on Memorial Day weekend!!! We drove up to Northern Idaho to go camping with my family in St. Maries, ID. C and I went on a four-wheeler ride on some logging trails. I wanted to show him the peak that over looked the St. Maries area. We stopped for a break at the top of the peak. Before I knew it he pulled out a ring out of his pocket, kneeled and proposed! I couldn’t believe it!
- June 2017: June was a busy month of competitions for Forest and I. We won quite a bit of money and are improving on every run! C and I took a day trip up to Yellowstone National Park. We saw bear, mountain goats, bison, and elk!
- July 2017: The weekend before the 4th, I drove back home to Eastern WA to look at wedding venues around the Palouse Region. We finally decided on a venue a few weeks after in Moscow, ID. We are setting the wedding date for June 30, 2018! It will be an outdoor wedding with a rustic country theme. The venue has a gorgeous Victorian farmhouse, a large pond and fire pit that is surrounded by pine trees and a gorgeous view of the Palouse area. The wedding planning has officially began!
- Currently: Searching for wedding photographers and thinking of decoration ideas for the wedding. Both of us are busy with work and summer activities. I am busy with the horses. Roxy is back in training for fall futurities with my trainer. Forest and I are finishing up summer barrel races and will continue until October.