Alrighty, so for January I’m deciding to narrow my goals down to three things: Fitness, Nutrition, and Budgeting. I’m going to try to set simple goals each month that focus on portions of my life this year.
January and February are two months before I start to get really busy with barrel racing competitions so I’m hoping to get myself fit, healthier and save up some money for races! Hence why these goals are focused around these things!
- Fitness Goals:
- Nutrition Goals:
- Cut down on carbs and sweets
- Eat more veggies!
- Drinking more water at work
- Stick to my monthly budget I set at the beginning of the month
- Try to spend less than I allotted on the budget
- To not spend money on purchases I do not need!
Here’s a re-cap of December’s Goals:
- Be motivated, healthy active and responsible- Needed more work!
- Wake up a half hour early each day so I can eat a better breakfast, prepare my coffee and tea and have some time to relax before work instead of rushing- A November goal that only happened a few times- Needed more work!
- Continue working out 3-4 times a week- Needed more work!
- Meal Planning- Needed more dedication!
- Eating healthier to try to lose weight- Needed more work!
Stick to my strict budget so I have extra spending money for my trip back home this month, keep extra spending on eating out and coffee drinks to a minimum-Did a great job! Finishing scheduling and planning my trip back home at the end of the month Continue riding both of my horses 3-4 times a week
- Start advertising Photography services and Horse Riding lessons- Needs some more work! I did have a photography session when I visited back home!
What are your goals this month?