I hope you had a great New Years Celebration. Cheers to 2016!!! Let’s make this year our best one yet!
Stay tuned for some re-caps about my trip back home, it was a fun one! Once things settle down I will write about the trip. 🙂
Anyways here are some of my goals for 2016!
- -Eat healthier, learn more cooking recipes, improve cooking skills
- -Stay active by working out
- -Lose 10-15 more pounds
- -Stick to a stronger budget/financial plan
- -Limit “spur of the moment purchases” and limit my “Starbucks coffee” purchases
- -Make new friends down here in Utah
- -Keep up with long distance relationships with friends and family back home
- -Keep up my relationship with my boyfriend, be more understanding and improve communication
- Explore Utah
- -Finalize my 2016 Barrel Race/Rodeo Schedule
- -Create a competition budget
- -Have Forest become a solid 1D/2D horse
- Fantasy Goal- To Qualify for the American Rodeo
- -Have Roxy ready to pattern during the summer and start exhibitioning her for the 2017 futurity season
- Move Ginger down to Utah and start barrel racing her again
- Take some lessons from some proven Barrel Horse Trainers
- Go to a Barrel Racing Clinic
- Start advertising and giving basic riding lessons
- -Organize photography files from my old laptop’s hard drive
- -Advertise for photography sessions here in Utah
- -Travel around Utah and take a bunch of Photos!
- -Finish editing some sessions from years past
- -Start creating Photography/ graphic design gifts for an ETSY shop
- -Update/create new photography blog
- -Become more active in the blogging community
- -Increase blog views, followers
- -Find more blogs to read!
- -Start finding sponsors/sponsor posts
- -Add new plugins, widgets and designs
- -Learn more about blogging and how to be successful
That pretty much sums them up for now, I’m sure I will add more each month!
What are some of your goals this new year?